Sunday, September 19, 2010

Repost

The early departure of something on the verge of a melt down-leads to the instinct that it will never go away. Im trying to be safe on my words for I have a few things to spare and these few things are what I need to share. Let me begin with what comes out of me naturally, The insensitivity in me is killing me and its killing my relationship. What happens when a naturally bad attitude comes to play in a relationship were all the love in the world is the only things that matters. I wish I could take it all back, and it kills me that maybe this wont be the last of it, maybe this will start a battle of never ending quarrels, I will try my best to actually endowed myself in disciplining all the things that I have for what comes natural to me and try to really control it. I love him with all my heart, I can sacrifice the world to him. PLease take me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment